feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Good Content Vs. Pagerank Hunter

Labels:

Write for human not a machine, Steve Pavlina said. I’d like to read his blog. Many new blogger too busy to get green bar google pagerank rather than write a good content that answer people needs. I am a new blogger too, and spend much time to get a higher pagerank than learn to wrote a good content. I have trapped in my rat race blog optimization. I added my meta tag and source code here and there but nothing happen to my pagerank why? There is something wrong ? I asked from an expert SEO and they told use this and that tool, but I am still laid on the bottom of search engine.

There is search engine optimization doesn’t important ? I don’t say that, but the first thing you have to do with your blog is write a credible content. That’s true. What do you think if you read a junk blog that write something that you are not interest in ? Will you visit it again in another time ? I won’t .

I’d like to read Steve Pavlina blog, Courtney Tuttle’s blog, Daily SEO Blog and many others pro blog and I found, pro bloggers have a same thing in their different topics. They write for people’s need and they have their own mindset to blog. Their blog driven by a purpose for their readers.
Why several SEO site or SEO blog and make money online, have a nice rank in google? Cause they write what people seek. Many blogger like me try to find a holy grail step to get a high pagerank and sit back on my chair waiting for my ads will click by visitors and then kaching…kaching.. my google check is coming. It’s so funny, isn’t it ?

I read courtney tutle’s blog and her post surprised me, there is not easy to get money on blog. So what I have to do ?
  1. Blogger mindset. That’s the important thing for a blogger. You want to make a blog but you don’t know what for and who is your blog niche? Remember your mindset will seen on your post. Give a reason why are you blogging, what you want to achieve with blog.
  2. Find a hot topic. There are many hot topic and you have choose one of them that you interest in. It’s easier to write about your interest and what you know rather than write a hot topics but you do not interest in and know little about that.
  3. Blogger are readers. Read others blog that have a same topics. It will help you to spead your mind .
  4. Post regulary. Read Courtney tuttle’s post 10 Easy Ways To Make Yourself Look Like A Blogging Newbie
  5. Submit your blog to blogs directory. There are many blog directory that you can use. Build your own community. It will help you to increase your page visitor. Make your self connect with others
At last you must have a 3P, Passion, Patience and Presistence. There is no a holy grail to become a pro blogger. It’s need more effort and time. Start write a valuable content.



Your Ad Here

Share this post with:
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 28, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Hi. I admire your skills and knowledge about SEO. I have a Question: How can I increase my Backlinks? Thanks.
________________
icontrol.blogsome.com
mastermind.blogsome.com
serial.blogsome.com
visitsingapore.blogsome.com
visitphilippines.blogsome.com
visitamericas.blogsome.com
visitaustralia.blogsome.com

gravatar
ChristBirawan said...
April 30, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Submit your blog to blog directory like mybloglog, blog explosion, blog digger, technorati, etc

for better search engine optimization build your inbound link much more than outbound link

gravatar
Anonymous said...
May 12, 2008 at 2:41 AM  

Hello. I read your post about PR and I agree with all the tips. Content and good links are king for PR. Another thing you can do is write good quality articles and submit them to Articles Directories with high PR. This will bring you links and also some traffic. I found your blog in L. Referral, would you review mine?
Good Luck. Regards. Mizé.

Post a Comment